Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boooo!

I bet I scared you went you read the title. Lol. Anyways. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JASMYNE FOO ZHEN MEI! Lol. We went to surprise her at her house yesterday. Haha.. Had lots of fun. Ate delicious chocolate indulgence cake, domino's pizza and drank coke. Lol. WE meaning, Christy, Ashley, Daryl,Wei Beng, Ben Sern, Charina, Meena, Danesa, Lisa, Syaniz and me! Lol. =) Today, had a great day at school. Nth much happened. That's why its nice. Lol. CHARINA PRIA! If you're reading this. I'm missing you terribly! Haha.. I know what Ameera wants for her Birthday! *smiles evilly* Okayokay. Picture time. Birthday Girl
Birthday cake
The bunch of ppl that went to her house. =)
Meet my new friend. CHARINA PRIA! =D
Danesa and I.
Us.
Daryl and I. Lol.
Syaniz and I.
Lisa and I.
Overall, a great day. I'm proud to end this post with a great big SMILE! =D


Love,
Jean Ann.
You're unlike any other.

No comments: