Be warned this post contains 3 different emotions.
Angry side
Damn I did this 6 TIMES. Blogger cacated. Zzz
Happy Side
Elo! =) Went Pyramid with some of the youth yesterday. It was overall. Okay. Saw couples everywhere. To tell you the truth a little eye-soring. LOL.Haha. Anyways. After that we had R U IN <3?A forum/discussion that youth did. =) It was okay too. I've learned that if the relationship is meant to be, it is meant to be. If it isnt meant to be, it isnt meant to be lo. And God will provide someone suitable for you when the time comes. So be patient. Why rush to be in a relationship? Haha. School tmrw. Hate my duty. Waking up early to catch late comers ain't something I want to do. After the assembly, I have BM. The teacher that can put you back into your sleep and blabber all the way, in the end, blaming you for it. Not that I don't blabber. I do blabber alot. I'm sorry if you're expecting some juicy story about how someone's date went. Lol. That ain't gonna happen. Cause, you're looking at the wrong place buddy. Anyways. Looked after kids today. It's hard. But getting used to it. =) At least they call me "jiejie" and not "aunty". Haha. Okay. Enough for now. =) Haha. Take care. Bye.
Emo Side.
From Jean Ann,
To You.
We are very much alike.
Even if you didn't know.
You keep your feelings deep down inside,
When you know you can just let it out,
You don't want to hurt the people around you,
But you're hurting yourself,
Pretending everything's alright,
When you know it isn't.
You're foolish.
But everyone does the same.
Even if you can't move on.
Just give it a try.
Give something new a chance.
But, no matter what you do,
what you choose to do,
Always remember,
I'll be there for you.
I'll listen when you need someone to hear you out,
And don't forget,
HE is always there for you too.
He will tell you whats right,
Everything is a part of His plans for you.
Always remember. Always remember.
I love you.
He loves you more.
Love,
Jean Ann
Believing that He will provide.
No comments:
Post a Comment