Hey! Went out with Esther, Emily and Grace today. Went parade shopping. We went Mcd's twice. lol. I saw the balloon and ask the guy at the ice cream counter. " Can I have that balloon?" Then he said " Ya". So I took it and started laughing. Lol. Then We ordered food.. started eating. SUDDENLY. I saw a small boy. He was staring at the balloon. Lol. Then I went over there and gave it to him. Then he started laughing.. Being happy and stuff.. HE IS SO CUTE ALRIGHT. Lol. Then I ate french fries. He copy me and eat oso.. Haha.. Thats So cool right! =) I shall not reveal about the kiss yet. Muahahahaha.. Wait till someone gets curious and ask la. Lol. Lazy to type. Anyways. Here are the photos I promised! =D

This is JOHOR! =D Kluang la. =D

Fireworks at Johor, Taman Sutera, Aunt's house. =D

This is JOHOR! =D Kluang la. =D
Fireworks at Johor, Taman Sutera, Aunt's house. =D
That's all for now. =) byebye!
I fell in love. =)
Love,
Jean Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment