Lol. The title sounds kinda scary. Haha.. Anyways. Before I go on.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIKKI YEO KAR KEI. Sry. One day late my post. Haha.. Hope you had a great Birthday. =) God Bless. =D Okayokay. My dad's friend came to visit yesterday. He's from Hong Kong. Uncle Kennic was his name. Haha. =) He's a really funny guy. Haha.. So we ate dinner together. Then we sent him back to the hotel. So yeah. Exams are coming! Can't believe it. I mean like as if school exams not enough. I have music exam somemore. Talking about that. I haven't even started studying for my music exam yet. Lazy me. =P Haha. Yesyes.. I'll get right to it. =) Yeah. So here's what I need to study.
Music theory grade 1-5
Science- Chapter 1-4 (form3)
Sejarah- Chapter1-5 (form1) Chapter 1 and 2 ( form3)
Geo- Form 1 textbook page 52- something. lol.
The rest I not sure yet. Haha. So yeah. That's what teacher told us to study la. =) Haha. Okayokay. Picture time.
Music theory grade 1-5
Science- Chapter 1-4 (form3)
Sejarah- Chapter1-5 (form1) Chapter 1 and 2 ( form3)
Geo- Form 1 textbook page 52- something. lol.
The rest I not sure yet. Haha. So yeah. That's what teacher told us to study la. =) Haha. Okayokay. Picture time.


Random picture taken by my brother's DSLR cam. lol.
Haha. Take care.
Love,
Jean Ann.
You always believed in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment