Hello! =) I'm bored. Like always right? Haha. Be happy la ppl. =) Hehe. Anyways. I watched American Idol yesterday. =) Woohoo! The guys that I like entered. Haha. School today was fine. Kinda messy cause they getting ready for larian. So once in a while ppl come knocking on the door. Haha. So yeah... Besides that. I made a new friend! Well, yeah. I update so stupidly. I met her like few weeks ago? Lol. Her name is Charina. When I asked her how to spell it she went " C-H-A-R-E-T-A-R-D" LOL! I was like. WHAT? xD Haha.. Fun girl. I started calling her Cherrie today.. For the fun of it. She hates it. Wahahhahahaa.=P Everything went well today. Cf was great. =) We did Valentine's day bookmarks. Haha.. So that was basically my day lo. Got larian tmrw. Ppl keep asking me whether I'm running anot. I wanted too but cant lo. I so last minute. Haha. Okay. For those who are running for fourian tmrw. GOOD LUCK! =) Do be careful and make sure you don't fall or anything. Haha.. Pictures! =)
Adam!! =)
Scott! =)

Cody! He din make it though. =(
Adam!! =)
Scott! =)
Haha.. Anyways. Take care ppl. Enjoy Valentines day Tmrw. =) wahahaha. I know my editing is horrible. Lol. I'm sorry laa.. =P

Love,
Jean Ann
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment