Maybe there's a way out.
Heelloo! School today was okay. Haha. Finally! I have another BM teacher. She's also my class teacher. She's not that bad la. Yet. Lol. Anyways, had K.H before going home. Did the kerja kayu. My friend asked me to help her hammer the wood. So I did. Then suddenly I felt something poking my hand. I was actually laying down on nails! I'm serious. Cause I had to stretch to help her. So I did. Lol. Luckily, there wasn't any that actually poked me. Lol. What am I crapping about la! XD Haha. Then had music lesson after school. It was okay la. Just that, my teacher hit me with the book. And I started laughing. Cause I answered wrongly. LOL. =D Having my Grade 6 practical exam in November. I think on the 24th? Lol. Sad. Yeah. That's it I guess. Wait! Before I leave, I have to wish someone a HAPPY HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY! =) Yes it's you, DARYL WONG =P I only have one thing to say to you. GROW FAT! XD Wahahahaaha. No idea why also. But, yeah la. =P Haha.
Messy hair me and Daryl! Lol.
Twins and My brother. My favourite little kids. =D
No, it isn't the twins birthday. Haha. Just wanted to talk about them. =) Haha. CUTE RIGHT. =D Haha. okayokay. Byebye. Take care.
Love,
Jean Ann
Don't let your heart be filled with sorrows.
No comments:
Post a Comment