Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stupid PJ lessons.

Hello! =) As you can see. I hate PJ. Lol. Why? Haha. Long story. =) Anyways. My cousins, aunt and uncle came to visit on Monday. =) My cousins were so funny. They told me hilarious stories. About when they were in school. =) Haha.. Cute. I love my cousins. Their super funny and loving. Haha. Ooohh! And if you ever happen to meet a guy that looks like Kevin Cheng in Malaysia, hanging around Subang. Don't pinch his cheeks k? He's my cousin. LOL! Not joking. He told us before. Haha.. Some obsessed girl came and pinch his cheeks and said in cantonese, " Eh! Why u so fat di! That time you not so fat". Lol. Pity him. =) Haha.. Anyways, school today was okay la. =) Haha.. Boreeeddd! =S Haha.. Okay.. I'm done. Haha. Bye! =)



Love,
Jean Ann
Secret valentine..

No comments: