Hello! =) Had a great day at school today. Science was really fun. My teacher said that women should take more iron cause, when they grow old they will hunchback. Lol. Then the guys started saying that girls are losers.. Zzzz. Lol. Then my teacher said, " Actually guys are the losers, cause they don't know how to express their feelings, they keep everything in their heart, then get heart attack." LOL. =D Then Moral, teacher asked this. " When do you Pray to God?" Do you pray to him when you're in need? Or do you pray to him everyday? Haha. A thought to be brought home. =) And I did! =D Haha. More pictures! =)
My brother and I. =)
Me!! =)
My cousin. Lol.=)

Fishhyy!! =)
My brother and I. =)
Me!! =)
My cousin. Lol.=)
Love,
Jean Ann
He is Great. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment