Monday, March 2, 2009

Tagged!

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her.
Lyn and Syaniz.


1. S
2. E
3. X
4. I
5. E
6. S

7. T
8. M
9. A
10. N

Now, write 10 things about the person who got tagged.
10 things about me!

1. Lazy
2. Bored like 24/7
3. Sleepy like 24/7
4. Does nth most of the time
5. Plays the piano
6. Birthday on the 13 Sept
7. In 3 R
8.Has the craziest classmates
9. Has the best classmates
10. Love her classmates


Lol. Besides the tag. Went out to celebrate grandad's Birthday! =) I wrote it in mandarin! Proudnyaa.. xD Haha.. Anyways. Nth much. Not going school for 2 days. Because got sukantara. Knowing Jean Ann. Super unactive lazy ass. =P Haha.. Nth much happening la.. I guess. Lol. =) K la. Nth much. Take care. =)


Love,
Jean Ann
I just love you.

No comments: