Helo!=) Went to church this morning. Went youth yesterday. Then went Nikki's house after youth. Confusing. I know. Haha. So, had fun at youth yesterday. Haha. Then today at church, talked to aunt Constance. About helping out at the Children's Church. Gonna sing. O.o Haha. Yeah. Creepy. But. Interesting. Haha. Yeah. =) Nothing much. New week. New stuff. New reason to be happy. =)
I've never regretted the moments spend with you,
The times we shared,
The memories will stay.
Even if you don't.
No matter what,
It's a part of me now,
A forgotten memory?
I think not.
But, thanks for the times,
You made me laugh,
You made me cry,
You made me feel special.
All the best,
for you and the rest.
No matter what,
You'll be in my heart
Forever and always.
Have a great week.
Lots of Kasih Sayang,
Jean Ann
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment