Friday, March 6, 2009

Stay.

Hello! =) Saturdays.. Zzzz.. So dull and boring. Lol. Serious laa... Haha.. Anyways. Everyone can't wait for the school holidays. But, I don't think the Fourians will enjoy it. Lol. Why? Stupid exams are right after the holidays. On top of that, I have my music exam on 16th. Zzz.. Haven't even study yet. Lol. Why? I'm just lazy laa.. I have to memorize tons of stuff.. Just for that few questions. I don't even get it why you can't put the rests like this and like dat. Why can't I just do it my way? Lol. Sry laa.. Jean Ann just doesn't like it. Lol.. Can't go to riptreat. =( for those who don't what it is. It's my church youth camp. Lol. Sad nyerr... Anyways, I guess those who are going will have a great time! Then when they come back. They'll blog about how great it was. And I... Will be blogging about how great my exam was! Lol. Yeah.. rightt... Starting to like school.. why? I have a bunch of crazy friends in school. They call me Skinny to the Bones. Lol. Funnyy... xD Haha.. Got to start studying di.. Exam coming. This time, not as worried as I was last year. I guess its because. I know I got listen in class.. Do my hw.. xD Lol. Surprisingly a lazy bum like me does all those. Haha.. K la. Better stop crapping. =) Bye. Enjoy your weekends.


Love,
Jean Ann
Having music class on a public holiday. =.=

No comments: