Hello! Exams are finally over! Now is the worse part. Results! Sometimes, you're just so curious to know your marks and eager to get your paper back. And when it does.. You'll regret it. Lol. Serious. It happens. Alot. Haha. Well, I'll tell you when I get my paper back alright? So far only got one. Maths. Haha. Today. Okay la. Watched Slumdog millionaire for the 3rd time! Lol. Well, almost. Considering I haven't watch finished the 3rd time. LOL. I seriously have to find a topic to talk about. Just feel like talking alot today. HAHA. Alrighty. Lets go!
Crying.
The thing about crying. Some ppl cry just because they're sad, hurt, feeling down. Some people cry just because they want attention. Some ppl cry cause, there's no other way to express how they feel.
Happiness
Some people will do whatever it takes to be happy. Some people just pretend their happy. What's the point? Just show how you feel la. If you don't. I'll never know how you really feel. And I'll assume you're fine.
Love
Love, lol. What more can I say? Love is really blind. Some girl can fall for some guy that doesn't even like her. Some guy can fall for some girl that just uses him. Well, maybe because, they can't think properly yet. So. Just wait alright? Haha. Then, there will be a time that you meet the really good person. That you'll spend forever with. Until then, just be patient and wait.
School today
Now, back to school. School was great today. Cried with Charina today. We were playing who blinks first lose. Haha. I keep losing.. cause I keep crying! Charina la. Lol. Haha. Jasmyne said I'm mean for scolding Lawrence. Seriously! He is uncivilised. You should agree on that. I walking out the door, suddenly he butts in and walk like nobody's business. HELLO. I could have gotten hurt. Lol. UNCIVILISED!
Jean Ann talks alot. Yeah yeah. I KNOW. Lol. Pictures will be uploaded soon. I'm lazy to get my transfer cable. Lol. Goodbye. =)
Luv,
Jean Ann
What you're looking for has been here the whole time.
No comments:
Post a Comment