Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kitty followed me home.





A little kitten followed me home today. After a little bball in the park. This little fella came along. It was dangerous to leave it out there. Jas brought it back to my house near the bushes. It came into my house and started walking about the pond. Lol. Cute little kitty. But, a little too creepy. Haha. K. Enough said. PICTURES! =D Thank you for leaving your ball at the park. If not, I wouldn't have a good time. =)
This picture was taken on sunday!
Taken dunno when. Forgot.
Christy and super pink-faced me.LOL

Kitty that we met.

MY FAVOURITE TEA!


Today! =)

The picture with the heart on top was taken after I saw Ming Wei's blog. Haha.. Decided to give it a try and edit it to. I took wan okay. Haha. And!! Good luck to you! =) Hope you do well in your talent competition. Play well, and sing well too!! =D Jia you! Add oil! Tambah minyak! Lol. k la. Take care. Byebye.


Lots of love,
Jean Ann.
Add oil wei! =P

No comments: