Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm on an emotional roller coaster.

Hey readers! =) I'm gonna start this post with a cool feeling. Lol. It's gonna be a bumpy ride so hold on tight. =) Firstly I started school of very nicely. Nothing interesting happen. The emotional roller coaster started after recess. *Luckily* Lol. Anyways, the exform 5 got their results after recess. CONGRATULATIONS KIRSTIN WONG! =) Haha. After that had English. I started disturbing ppl. Lol. I was bored la. Then later it was AP.

This was when the drama took place. Some guy and a girl and some form 3 dudes where outside the class. They just entered and started asking Jas whether got take their phone. Then some idiot outside the class said it was me. I got so pissed off. The guy was so rude, with that ugly,acting macho face of his, asked me. That idiot outside the class was the cause of all this. I threw my purse on the table and asked him. "This is it?" He went speechless. I was holding my purse everywhere I went. Then he thought I was holding his phone. Now that's just insulting. Okay, the ppl being dumb, blind, stupid and all, that's their problem la. But calling me a thief? Pfftt! PLEASE LA. Who wants to steal your phone. I feel so insulted.

Next. Lol. After finding out that some ppl have been talking about me, I can't believe it la. Is it that wrong? To talk to guys? Hello! I'm just talking. Not flirting. Is that a problem? Zzzz. I hate ppl like that. Saying that I've changed because of talking to one person? Is it my problem that you don't want to talk to guys? Is it wrong? Their just humans! Haihz. Ppl. Pissing me off man.

Archuleta's coming to KL! Lol. I want David Cook laa!! Lol. Anyways. I guess that's it. Bye!




Love,
Jean Ann
Missing you.

No comments: