Hey! =) Today got CF. We had a discussion today. Haha. The question was, "What are you passionate about?" The best I could come up with early in the morning was SLEEPING. =.= Jean Ann, Jean Ann. Haha. Anyways, Wai Yip ( CF president)told us that, his passion is God. =) He went to camp, then he got touched/semangated. Then he was really passionate lo. Haha. Thats all that entered my brain. For now. Lol. So yeah. Then I read the newspaper today. It was about PASSION TOO! Lol. The education thingy. I think. Lol. That means I really have to think. I have a homework too! I have to find 5 things I want to know about God and find out what I'm passionate about. School today was great I guess. Nothing much. Got back BM and KH today. Jasmyne almost gave me a heart attack. Haha. Alrighty. I think, my passion is teaching small kids about God.Haha. Just seeing how "innocent" they are. The cute little faces. =) Haha. Cool. K la. I know I ain't making any sense. Still blur. Haha. Okay. Pictures First! More talking later



.









See! All the pictures relates to EARTH. Just by off-ing your lights/ electrical appliances for an hour, you can make a difference! So please do it alright? Save our earth! Recycle, Reuse, Reduce. Stop Global Warming! =) We can do it together!!!Details:
When? Tomorrow- 28th of March
What Time? 8.30pm-9.30pm
Why? TO SAVE EARTH! =)
Okay, I'm done here.
Take care.
Love,
Jean Ann
We can make a difference. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment