I just need to spend one moment with you. Somehow, it's like a brand new world I'm passing through.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Hey! =) I'm back from China! It was a really good and nice experience.. haha.. pictures will definitely come later. As you know. I'm a lazy bum. =) So yeah. Everything went fine. Nice ppl in the same tour. haha. And, our tour guide is really really good. He owns a restaurant too. So being a tour guide is just his part-time job. He is really good.. =) He even sang us a song before we left China. He sang "Shanghai Tan".. He can sing really well too. haha.. We reached the airport around 4 a.m. And reach home at 6. So we changed and slept. Haha. =) so Pictures will come later. =) so Byebye! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment