2 posts in a day? =) hehe.. I'm currently feeling very relaxed.. Can't wait till holidays come. =) I'll spend my time studying for music I guess.. Try to play my piano better. And maybe try playing the guitar.. I played till I had a blister.. LOL.. Love stories.. Hehe.. Currently wishing that it will happen in real life though. Its like so sweet right. =) hehe.. Someone's other half went to secret recipe to get a cake for her.. Just because she said she was hungry. Haha.. Cute right? Well.. I'm just gonna focus on my studies and music for now.. Till I get older.. And whatever comes, comes. Maybe I want to pick up dancing too? Haha.. Lazy la.. I just wanna play my music ~~~ =)
Currently found myself hooked on the HSM song, Right here right now and can i have this dance. Its just so sweet la. =) I wanna do so many things la! I want to play guitar,play piano and sing! XD as if I can sing properly. Haha.. Music is all I can think about right now.. Music is everywhere. And sometimes. If I'm lost for words. I don't know how i should feel. Music just says it all.. So emo right? haha.. Well.. Here are the lyrics to the song that I'm addicted to.
High School Musical 3 - Right Here Right Now Lyrics :
[Zac:]Can you imagine, what would happen
if we could have any dream
I'd wish this moment, was ours to own it
and that it would never leave.
Then I would thank that star,that made our wish come true (come true)
Ohh Yeahh
Cause he knows that where you are, is where I should be too.
Chorus
Right Here, Right Now
Im looking at you, and my heart loves the view
Cause you mean everything
Right Here, I promise you somehow
that tomorrow can wait, some other day to be (to be)
But right now there's you and me
[Vanessa:]It feels like forever, what could be better
We've already proved it was
That two thousand words, twenty three hours, have blended the universe.
Its gonna be, everything (everything)
in our whole world changed(it starts changing)
and do know that when we are, (when we are)
our memory's the same
oh no,oh no
Chorus
Right Here, Right Now (right now)
Im looking at you,and my heart loves the view
Cause you mean everything (everything)Right Here, I promise you somehow (somehow were gonna)
That tomorrow can wait, some other day to be (to be)
But right now there's you and me.
Bridge
Oh we know its coming (coming)
Oh its coming fast
Its always you and me,ohh yeah
so lets make this second last
make it last
Chorus
Right here,Ooohh Right now.
Yeah im looking at you,and my heart loves the view
Cause you mean everything
Right Here, I promise you somehow
That tomorrow can wait, some other day to be (to be)
But right now there's you and me
You and me
you and me
Ohh You and me
But right now there's you and me
High School Musical 3 - Can I Have This Dance Lyrics :
[Gabriella]
Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine,
And let the music be your guide.
[Troy, Gabriella]
Won't you promise me
(now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing)
wherever we go next
(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance
[Troy]
Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you threw it all
[Troy, Gabriella]
And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are
(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance
[Gabriella And Troy]
Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be
(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance
I would love love love anyone who can sing that with me wei.. LOL. As if i can sing la! XD okayokay.. I'm off to emo-land. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment