Heyyos! =) It feels as though I haven't gone to school in a long time.. Stepping in to the school gave me a great feeling today.. Missed every single one of my friends.. Haha. Started of by playing a fool. Jumping here and there. Bugging people.. Haha. Then they started talking about how they missed the Aussies. ( they= my friends) Then we had to do our duties. Look after the students in Foyer C. Then Leonard came along.. " Eh! Christy, ponteng school alot ah nowadays.. you chowageng?" . Christy and I were like WHAT? Then he said " I mean.. You join what gang". Then he started bugging everyone. At first we thought it was Hokkien or something. He kept going on and on and on.. then he said.. " I bugged everyone yesterday". Christy and I said.
"Yesterday Sunday la!", "My tuition la".... He replied. LOL. How nice to start a day like that. Then we entered class.. Played with Vania's cute little mouse. Dotted was his name. =) It didn't have any dots though. Haha. Then towards the end of school ,Jasmyne and I were talking to Subash, then, Duane said. " You dating la!" Then I replied " Eh. I saw that. You were making eye contact with Subash. Oh! I see electricity here. I know la you like Subash. Don't be a five-timer." Duane replied " What five timer ". *Points* " Eh! I not Gay la. If I'm gay, you and Jasmyne are lesbians". Then I said " No we aren't. Just because we win arguing and just because we said you were gay. That doesn't mean everyone in the class are gay." Then he kept quiet. We were like laughing throughout the whole argument. Then actually this guy spoke. And I said. " Don't get me started about you, you wouldn't like it". LOL. We were so mean la. But they knew we were joking. So we all started laughing la. Then end of school. Kena bugged by Leonard again! He sang songs and started talking so much! He sang " I got married to my honey darling" or something like that. Then he pointed to Christy when I asked him who. LOL. Christy said he was bugging her the whole day in class.. Pity her. =) While waiting for my mum outside. He and Wei Han came. " EH! remember the song?" .... " No" I replied. Then he was like " I cant remember the song" and he walked away. Haha. He and Wei Han I tell you! SUPER TALL! ISH! I feel so short. XD
* In conclusion: My friends and goofy/funny people brightens up my day. =)
There's something on my mind,
That ain't going away.
I wanna forget it,
I'm looking for a way.
Exam's coming wouldn't be blogging so often. Maybe during the weekends. =)
Love,
Jean Ann.
-Looking for a way.
No comments:
Post a Comment