Tagged by Lilyan.. =)
1. Your phone model?
-K800i. Sony ericsson =)
2. A picture of it?
-Dun have.. =P
3. How many times did your phone get tortured by you?
-It didn't get tortured.. =)
4. Which part of your handphone do you hate the most?
-None. I love it! =)
5. Like the most and why?
-The whole thing, because its mine? =P
6. If you were given a chance to change your phone colour what would it be?
-Nothing. =)
7. Which icon do you click the most?
-My music player. =)
8. What else to change to make it a perfect phone?
-Nothing. =)
9. You need a new handphone because?
-I don't need one. =P
10. Who bought this phone for you?
-My korkor, jiejie, jj bf. =P
11. With the total amount of your handphone, what can you buy other than handphone?
- Food!
12. Is your handphone model popular in the market?
- I guess..
13. Do you describe yourself as a smart handphone user?
- I dunno..
14. How often do you charge your phone?
- Depends.
15. Estimate, how long can your phone survive?
- As long as I want it to survive.
16. Actually, are you interested in phones?
- I guess.
17. Are you happy with your phone condition now?
- Yupp..
18. Every morning what is the first thing you do with your handphone?
- Go to my music player and listen to music. =P
19. Imagine someone took your phone away for one day. What would happen?
- I would'nt have my phone for one day la.. Ish.. =P
20. No handphone no life. Agree?
- Nah. With or without it also can. I guess. I wont die without it.
21. Tag 5 sexy handphone users:
- Esther
- Jasmyne
- Christy
- Do it
- if you want to.
Byebye! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment