I just need to spend one moment with you. Somehow, it's like a brand new world I'm passing through.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Hey! =) Exams are kinda okay now.. Haha. =) Really want to watch High School Musical 3. I love the song Right here Right now and Can I have this dance? from the movie.. LOL. It is seriously very nice. Haha. Okay. 6 papers over di! wee! but still got lots more to come. So currently.. Relaxing abit.. I wan watch HSM 3.. =( hehe.. Love the songs wei! Go listen! Go! haha. Anyways. I had the coolest dream yesterday. It was some event thing la. And i had to go to some dewan. Then. The Jonas Brothers was having their concert. OMG.. Then wanted to go but then the tickets all sold out. Then our ketua pengawas came and ask us do some work at the concert. OMG. so random. Anyways. Then we do la. Then we got to go soooo close with the Jonas Brothers. and i was busy snapping pictures. Then the whole thing change into some other event. LOL. How great would it be. That i could actually go to their concert.. Come to Malaysia please! =) LOL. I would surely go. without a doubt. =) Arghh! I'm talking so much wei. Haha.. I had 2 writting subjects today.. wrote dunno how many essays. I think I wrote more than a thousand words today.. hehe.. =) Yeah.. I love talking.. talk non- stop.. Hehe.. okay la.. gtg byebye! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment