Friday, October 17, 2008

Tags =)

Tagged by Miss Nikki Yeo.. =)
Instructions: Remove one question from below and add in one personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list and list them out at the end of this post, notify them that they have been tagged.

1. What are your nicknames?
- hmmmm.... I don't know.

2.What is your most favourite thing to do?
-Favourite thing? hmmm.. I like.. EATING. =)

3.What kind of news do you read?
- I usually just flip through the newspaper. If something catches my attention. Then.. Read la. =P

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in this world and not get fat?
- Nothing. I want to eat and grow fat.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
-hmm.. There's so many people in my heart. =) That includes you. Unless you are someone I don't know la. =P

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- Hmm.. Don't know.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- People I love.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
- Create a company that helps ppl not to be bored and earn their money. And then split the profit 50-50 with Bianca. XD ( I remember we were so bored that we came up with this. LOL.)

9. If there's someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
-I guess.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Miss Nikki Yeo
- Funny
- Joyful
- Friendly. =)

11. What are the requirements you wish from your other half?
- Love me for who I am. Understand me. Make me happy. =)

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
- who?? LOL. I'm blur...

13. If you have to eat one thing for whole life, what would it be?
-CHOCOLATE. =)

14. If you have a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
- HAPPYYYY...

15. If you had a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- My super laziness.. =P

16. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
- Happy, Joyful, Loving God, and loving my life. =)

17. What makes you happy when you're upset?
- Friends. Chocolate.

18. If you can bring one thing with you to another planet, what would you bring?
- I don't want to go to another planet.

19. Is there someone in your heart right now?
- Refer to question 5 for answer. =)

I tag: Anyone who wants to do it.


Tagged by Esther.

Since I don't want to tag anyone. Therefore, I do not need to complete this tag. XD

Tagged By Tan Wei Beng.

Same thing applies. Since I do not want to tag anyone, therefore, I do not need to complete this tag. LOL.

No comments: