Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hihi! I'm gonna update on my trip to China! =) haha.. Okay,here goes..

1st day in China:
Reach China around 11.45p.m.. We were kinda hungry. So once we checked in to our hotel, we went to a little shop near there.. And makan like there was no tomorrow! haha.. I seriously need to say something about AirAsia wei! When the food cart reach us. Everything no more.. Only left Chicken cup noodles and 1 hotdog. And it's super expensive! haha.. Yeah.. And some idiot.. smoked in the toilet on the plane.. HELLO! If you want to smoke.. Don't bother going on the plane la. This kind of ppl.. Brainless to the maximum! =) hehe.. Okay.. Pictures!


Okay.. There's something with blogger now.. lolx.. I can't upload my pictures! So I guess I'll update later k? =) byebye! =)

Ooo! did i mention the australians are in our school? They are super friendly and nice! =) some of them are superbly hilarous! haha.. so yeah.. Bye people.. Sorry! =)

L.O.L,
Jean Ann
(Lots Of Love)

No comments: