Thursday, October 9, 2008

Okay.. Apparently I can't remember everything that happened in China.. Lolx. All I can say is it was a super fantastic trip. =) okay.. So yeah.. haha.. Anyways. Yesterday we visited Kuala Selangor together with the Australians. =) And today, we had our performance.. We kinda screw up though. haha.. It was great overall.. =) Pictures!

Rish emo-ing with a pile of cups.. =)

The Paddy Field with a house
Jasmyne kena bully by En. Shaiful
Syaniz taking pictures
Random shot.
River and the paddy fields.
Bukit Malawati
My baby ice cream that cost RM 2.10 BABY ICE CREAM!
Disgusting thing. XD
The view that can be seen from the restaurant
Ashraf posing.. XD
Me posing. XD

Me and April! Me and Him! why him? I dunno his name. LOLX.

There were actually pictures of our dinner yesterday. But it din turn out good.. why? Pn. Ginny.. DESTROYED IT ALL BEFORE I CAN TAKE PICTURE.. LOLX.. XD They were like so hungry and destroyed it all.. lolx.. We had sweet and spicy crab. Haha.. And Pn Ginny said. "Lucky you and Christy came. Brighten up the day". LOLX! Haha okayokayokay.. That's all byebye!


Before I go. Some lame things that only lame ppl like me created. Lolx!

-Where's Rihanna when you need her. I need to stand under her umbrella! XD
- My water is cooler than yours! Because it came out from the fridge!


Thank you! =)
L.O.L
Jean Ann.. =)
SMILE ALWAYS!

No comments: