Thursday, September 25, 2008

So today went to school around 10.30 for the fan dance practice.It was quite tiring la. everything went well i guess. Then. Bianca taught me and chirsty how to play More Than Words. =) She's soooo good! haha.. And I pity Shameer kena bully. Kena whack by ppl. Then ppl ask for piggy back rides. Damn funny. =) haha.. So yeah.. Today's the big day.. what big day?


MY BLOG IS OFFICIALLY ONE YEARS OLD! =)=)

And this is my 191th post! =) Bangga! =) HAHA.. =) Weee!


Many memories I have written here. Ups and downs. My thoughts and my worries. Everything is here. I have to thank you readers. For your support and time. =) For ever wanting to read my blog. =) Eventough sometimes, i update so little. You guys bother reading it. =) Thanks. In the future. I will Write more okay? It's a promise I'll keep! =) Thank you!

No comments: