Hey! Yesterday I was called immature by some ppl . They say I'm pampered and never suffer before. I don't understand why? Is being immature wrong? is it because I do not need to worry about what tomorrow holds.. Because I'm in my own little fantasy land? I don't get it.. Seeing you ppl being "matured".. You people worry about every single thing.. And cant stand a little joke.. And when you get hurt already, you will obviously not go to the same place where you got hurt right? But no.. you still want to go and get yourself hurt somemore.. Is that being matured? And you yourself said that you are matured.. Funny.. If being immature makes me happy.. Then let it be.. At least I'm the one that makes you happy right? Have I really really been childish? Is saying whatever,childish? Is putting blog layouts like this ,childish? Is fighting back for my right,childish? You can say whatever you want.. You say I should accept criticism and listen when people tell me something.. Have you ever listen to what I've got to say? Did you know I take everything you people say seriously? Do you ever know how easy it is for just that one word to hurt me? HAHA.. you never know because you never think before you say it. Well guess what.. You did a good job at hurting me.. Thanks alot..
* This post is not meant to hurt anyone.. =)
Have a nice day! =)
* This post is not meant to hurt anyone.. =)
Have a nice day! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment