Thursday, September 18, 2008

=) Wee! Today was fun! Haha.. Went to school around 11? Then we had the fan dance practice. It was exhausting okay? I missed one day cause i was sick. And they choreographed the whole thing already. The guy really rocks. lolx. Forgot his name. It was either Abang Fat,Fab,or Fed. Sorry la. My hearing something wrong. haha.. So recieve lots of hugs today. From Bianca, Syamin( little bug-eyed monster) and Melissa. Haha. The dance was quite hard though. But after few rounds okay la. And we had to try out the moder chinese dance too.. Super hard. haha. Besides fan-dancing. I learn something new too! When you say colourful and you say it silently. And move your mouth more. It will look like you are saying I LOVE YOU! lolx. I got trick by little Miss Mischevious Bianca! haha.. Naughty girl. =) I love love love you! haha.. Tricky but cute girl. So yeah.. Thats my day. Came home. Bath. And sat on my sofa like an overgrown muffin. Wondered why I said "overgrown muffin"? haha. I watched hell's kitchen and saw Gordon Ramsay scolding some guy who was just doing nothing at one spot. So yeah. OVERGROWN MUFFIN! =)


I wanted to upload a picture of an overgrown muffin. But apparently. All of them looks delicious. So yeah. delicious but SMALL.. lolx. I WAN HUGE MUFFINS! haha.. Anyways.. I guess thats it! byebye!


Love,
Jean Ann the happy overgrown muffin..
7 more days. =)

No comments: