Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey! Had a quite good day at school today. Everything went well. Tomorrow gotta go school too.. Go practise fan dance and go for the briefing. The Australian week briefing. I'm going to Kuala Selangor with them! =) And. I got a late birthday gift today. From dearie Ashley Leong! Lolx. She gave me a super duper nice rock. That has drawings and my name on it. Haha. Then I had a thought. And I told Jasmyne and Christy. I know why Ashley gave me dat! because. She thinks I rock! She gave me a rock because I ROCK! LOLX! Then I asked Ashley. She said " I gave you a rock, because I want you to know that I rock." LOLX! The ppl hearing our conversation were like. OMG. Haha! =) Ashley is like the person I can totally crap with. And play with. HAHA.. She is Super Duper Fun! =) haha.. GO ASHLEY LEONG! =)

Have a nice day,
Love,
Jean Ann.. =)
6 more days! =)

No comments: