I just need to spend one moment with you. Somehow, it's like a brand new world I'm passing through.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Birthday celebration.. Started on Friday! With barbecuing.. hehe.. So the CG in my house celebrated for us lo.. Then we makan like super banyak.. haha.. then they played card games.. Then makan cake! The cake was very very nice! Hannah Jie made the icing and the flowers on the cake.. And Kristy made the cake.. Yum! Then saturday went to some charity place.. MAKAN again.. then buy stuff.. Then went youth.. Pack things.. Then I just came back from makaning! lolx.. YES.. my life is full of eating.. haha.. Yumm! i can seriously grow fat wei.. AND.. That reminds me.. I went for buffet on thursday.. WHAHAHAHHAHA... Makan jerr.. XD haha.. Yes.. Pictures gonna be posted up soon.. Nowadays.. Im such a lazy bum. Lazy to blog.. XD haha.. MY BLOG IS TURNING ONE SOON! WOOHOO! XD Bye ppl! Thanks for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment