SUNDAY
Hey! Today's a Sunday. Obviously. Haha. So went church today. After church service. Emily and I were in the children's room. There's a purple wall there. And Emily was wearing purple. HAHA. If you know me. You would know what I will do. Haha. So she stood near the wall. And we were laughing our heads off. HAHA. She blended into the wall. =) Then after church. Went jalan-jalan around. And went to see puppies! =) Soon, there will be a new addition to our family! =) No. Its not a baby. Its a puppy! =) haha.
When Purple meets purple. =) HAHA
Little puppy! =)
SATURDAY
Woke up early in the morning to go school. For a briefing about the Australians coming. Then had fan dance practise. After that,Bianca,Christy, Jasmyne, Melissa and I, went Appolo's to eat. Then we bought snacks. And bought Tau Fu Fah. Together. We walked to Jasmyne's house. Then we makan makan makan. Played cards. And.. we exercised on her exercise machine. Haha. =) Then at night. Mum, Dad, and I went to some concert. It was nice. =) haha. Then after that. Went makan. Cause right in front of the church was a long road with loads of food. So makan jerr.. =)Okie. Picture time! =)
Concert.

Hey! Today's a Sunday. Obviously. Haha. So went church today. After church service. Emily and I were in the children's room. There's a purple wall there. And Emily was wearing purple. HAHA. If you know me. You would know what I will do. Haha. So she stood near the wall. And we were laughing our heads off. HAHA. She blended into the wall. =) Then after church. Went jalan-jalan around. And went to see puppies! =) Soon, there will be a new addition to our family! =) No. Its not a baby. Its a puppy! =) haha.
SATURDAY
Woke up early in the morning to go school. For a briefing about the Australians coming. Then had fan dance practise. After that,Bianca,Christy, Jasmyne, Melissa and I, went Appolo's to eat. Then we bought snacks. And bought Tau Fu Fah. Together. We walked to Jasmyne's house. Then we makan makan makan. Played cards. And.. we exercised on her exercise machine. Haha. =) Then at night. Mum, Dad, and I went to some concert. It was nice. =) haha. Then after that. Went makan. Cause right in front of the church was a long road with loads of food. So makan jerr.. =)Okie. Picture time! =)
YUMMY fried mushroom, taufu, and prawns. (RM 15)
I think you're probably salivaring about now. HAHA. =) Yummy! It was absolutely delicious! =)
Im sorry if any Malays come across my blog when you are fasting. I'm really sorry.
Aku meminta maaf. =) I guess that's it. Bye! =)
Love,
Jean Ann.
4 more days. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment