Monday, January 19, 2009

Surrounded by Funny People

Hello! =) The title kinda says it all. I'm truly blessed with great friends. Super funny people. =) Cheerful, joyful, and wacky too! They can just laugh over small matters and their laughter is so contagious. Not as contagious as Emily's =p. Haha.. I guess having a bunch of classmates/schoolmates/ friends like that, reduces stress. Their like stress relieve pills. Haha. Today we got our injection. It hurts at first, but later on, your hand becomes numb. lol. So yeah. After we took the injection, it was our recess. I told Ashley, Nadine, Jasmyne, Christy and Li-Kenn. About what? Haha.. Okay, I'll tell you. If you promise you'll laugh out loud later. Lol. Fasten your seat belts. Cause your now boarding the S.S Jean Ann. ( Syok Sendiri Jean Ann). Okay, here goes. " EH! I WANT TELL YOU SOMETHING!" " I THINK THE NURSE LIKES ME AND WANTS TO TOUCH ME!" I said. Then Jasmyne said, " SHE THINKS THE NURSE WANTS TO TOUCH HER". Lol. Then I explained why, " When I took my injection, I just said TAKUTLAH, to the nurse. Then she started hugging me and said "peluk aunty". LOL. Then Christy and Ashley started to sigh and roll their eyes. Then they started laughing. In class Meena started poking me. Then I said, " I know you want to touch me, stop molesting me". Lol. Then she started touching my table. Then I said, " Aiyyooo! enough laa, touch here and there.. Don't molest the table." Haha.. then ppl around me started laughing. Haha. I'm glad that I have friends that are so funny. They laugh at my stupid jokes and be ever so patient with the syok sendiri me. I guess, it's one of God's Blessings. =) Having friends that talk to the Siviks teacher like his friend, having friends that can make even the teacher laugh. Funny classmates I have. Having this bunch of wacky and fun ppl around me, makes me happy! =D Haha. Eventough it seems ppl say I'm happy all the time. Maybe its just ppl who are born on 13 September 1994? HAHA. =D Seeing ppl happy makes me HAPPY! =D

Thank you Lord, for giving me friends and family that are happy most of the time. They make me really happy. Thank you Lord, for creating the feeling " Happy" to conquer the feeling "Sad". Thank you Lord for everything. I love you Lord! Amen.


Love,
Jean Ann
You make me happy. =D

No comments: