Haha! =) Hello ppl! School today was errr.. Lol. Don't want to say how it was like. But I'll tell you what happened. When I entered class, then Andy and Jeroni started saying there's something on my shirt. Of course, being me. I didn't bothered. Till they kept bugging me, in the end I turned and saw a little worm/ caterpillar thingy. I was so freaked out that I jumped out of my sit. Lol. And started doing my work on the table next to mine. Without a chair. ( My friend wasn't here today) Then my B.M teacher saw me. Then she asked why. Lol. I was so lost for words. That I said ' ADA CACING!'. LOL. Then they were like, " NOT CACING LA, ULAT!" Lol. I was creeped out okay. It was tiny yet creeepppyyyy.. Haha.. Then someone got it off my chair. Whoever that is, I thank you !! =D Haha.. Then Andy and Jeroni started torturing that poor little worm/ caterpillar till it died. Stupid ppl. Lol. Anyways, my day was hmmm.. okay la. minus the whole worm incident. Everything is fine =D Haha.. Okayokay. I'm running out of words, must be because I'm lost in your deep blue eyes.. LOL. Sry la.. I'm a little hyper right now. So yeah.. Bye! =D
Dear Lord, Thank you Lord for everything you've done for me. =) Amen.
Love,
Jean Ann
I love you..
No comments:
Post a Comment