Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year

Hello! I'm back from Johor. =) Had a great week there.. I attended 3 weddings. =) Haha. Had lots of fun. Ate alot. I think I'm a few pounds heavier. Wahahahhahaha. Haven't upload pictures yet. So, It will come later lo. =) Haha. When I was on my way home yesterday night. I was thinking about my future. Random yea? Haha. So here was what I was thinking about.

1 year from now: I will be 16.
2 years from now: I will be 17 and I will be able to drive a car in September.
3 years from now: I'll be entering college.
4 years from now: I may still be in college ( depending on what I'm taking)
5 years from now: I'll be 20 and maybe in University. (also depending on what I'm taking)
6 years from now: I'll be 21! =)
7 years from now: I think I'll be working.
8 years from now: Still working.
9 years from now: Still working.
10 years from now: I'll be 25 and hopefully I'll own a nice car and a cute dog! =D

LOL. Jean Ann is weird. Yes I know. =) Haha. Okayokay.. Short update. =) Pictures will be uploaded soon!


Enjoy your day!

Love,
Jean Ann
I'm living my life for You.

No comments: