Argh!! School reopens tomorrow! How I wish schooling days will past faster than the holidays. Currently don't feel like going to school. Especially in the morning. *grumbles* I've counted if I sleep at 10.30 p.m, which by the way is so impossible. I'll have exactly 7 hours and 45 minutes of sleep. After deducting the time of me to fall asleep. I'll have around 7 hours of sleep. Wake up at 6.15a.m. Get's ready. Go school at around 6.45 a.m. Comes home at 1.10 p.m? 5 hours and 40 minutes of torture. Lucky thing I'm not going tuition =) Pheww.. Even thinking about it makes me tired. Lol. PMR somemore this year. Super torturing. But through it all, I thank God. That I don't have to wake up 3 hours earlier to walk to school, passing through the jungles like some students do. I should be happy that the school is just minutes away from my home. Haha. Can't wait till Chinese New Year. Holiday again. =) Besides that, in 5 more months or so, my orangey brother is going to Australia. Lol. Orangey. HAHA. =D Seriously don't feel like going to school. Fly me to the moon!
Love,
Jean Ann
Don't wanna go to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment