Hey! School today was okay. Not bad. Not exactly good either. I told Jasmyne that I was surrounded by dead people once we entered the class. Haha. You might be wondering why. Well, it's like everyone's so sleepy, so blur, just so not in the mood to study kind of face. Lol. I also said I rather be in the cemetery. Lol. But after recess, people seem more awake. Morning session is just so dull, boring. Everyone's just so... Serious. Lol. Afternoon session, we'll just get wild, start hopping around, singing, just enjoying life. It doesn't mean that you're having a major examination you can't have fun. You can. To de-stress. =) Haha. Be happy la people! Cheer up! Don't be so dead. Before this I was so stressed up, but once I made my time-table. I feel so much better. I have music theory exam in March. Hopefully it doesn't fall on the youth camp day. =) Haha. BE HAPPY PEOPLE! CHEER UP! =D


Be happy! =) You can have a billion reason to be sad, but one reason to be happy always. Whats that reason? Knowing that GOD is always there for you lo. =) Thank you Lord. For loving me.
Love,
Jean Ann
He's my Guide. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment