2nd Day Of School. Settling in.
Hello! Second day wasn't bad. Haha.. Quite good actually. Getting use to things. So we started studying maths today. Lines and Angles 2. Much easier than 1! =) haha. Our B.M teacher told us B.M was important. Then our English teacher came in and told us English was important. Haha. Our English teacher, said that we shouldn't be sleeping in class. That we should be cheerful, more active. Haha. Wow. I'm starting to like her. =P Because of her cheerfulness. XD haha. Besides that, during free period. Ming Wei was just so funny! She started telling us that teacher don't let her go buy book. Then she said, " what if my bladder burst and I die". Then Sheryn said " Your bladder won't burst and kill you". Then we started laughing. We entered the class and started listening to Ming Wei's funny stories. =) Haha. So practically, it was all good today. Came home, bath, makan, and SLEEP! I slept for 3 hours? =) Cool. Then my mum called me. She told me there was a rainbow outside. So I ran out of the house, half asleep. Taking pictures of the rainbow. Enjoy! =)



Tadaa!! =) Nice anot? =) haha. Taken when i was half asleep alrite. =) Haha. Enjoy your day! SMILES!
Love,
Jean Ann
Let my Lifesong sing to You.
No comments:
Post a Comment