I just need to spend one moment with you. Somehow, it's like a brand new world I'm passing through.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Don't smile, Don't be happy. O.o
Hello! You readers must be thinking, why such a weird title? Today, we had PMD ( Program Maju Diri) in English is Self Improving Program. =D There was a counseling teacher that said, " You form 3's must be serious! Don't Smile, Don't laugh". Of course she said it in B.M la. But translate ma. =) Haha. So yeah. Joined Interact Club, mostly because we had no other choices. School don't allow Christian Fellowship to be a persatuan. That's what I've heard from Jasmyne. It's really unfair lo. They've kept it a secret from the Afternoon session last year. Crappy. Zzz.. Anyways. Before I get mad and start hating the school. Lol. Here are some pictures my mummy ask me to take. Flowers! One of God's Creation. =) Wonderful, Colourful, Indescribable! =D


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment