Lol. Don't worry, Be happy. Melvin said that today. =) which I find it quite true. When you give all your fears, your worries to the Lord, there's nothing to worry about. Because He knows what's best for us. He knows us better than we know ourselves. I feel so good right now. Knowing He is there for me. =) Haha. My God is Awesome! =) Haha. Although, things are going to be tougher, gonna be rougher, He will be there for me. With Him, nothing is impossible. Lots of changes around me. LOTS. Lol. Imagine, in anoter 6 months time, My ORANGE brother will be going Australia. Then another 6 months from then, my sister will get married. Lol. That leaves me and Funny brother.=) Haha.. Why funny? Haha.. Funny la! He can make you smile no matter what. He's super funny and cute personality. Haha.. =) Okay la.. After I promote my brother too much, ppl start chasing after him. Lol. okay okay. Btw, Melvin is right! DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY! =D
Loving you more and more each day.
Love,
Jean Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment