Sleepover + Things I did on Thursday.
Hello! I'm back from Esther's house. We slept over for 2 nights. Emily and I, actually. Grace went back on Saturday. We did lots of things. Watch movie, Talk, Make cards, Talk, Sleep, Talk, Play with dog, Talk. Lol. So basically we enjoyed ourselves la. =P haha.. We slept at 3 on Friday and woke up at 9 on Saturday. Lol.. Pro man. =P haha.. Anyways, here are the pictures.
Emily cooking. =)
The omelette she was cooking.=P
The car that I kept playing with.
Breakfast that aunty Eileen made for us.
The moon on Friday night.
Me and Marcus. Esther also. =P
Candle.
Flower on Friday at home. Lol.
Cookies on Wednesday. =P
I'm currently addicted to the song Save You by Simple Plan. According to Emily, The song was written because one of the members brother got cancer. And they wrote the song for all cancer patients. Go listen to it. Its really nice. =) haha.. So yeah. Nowadays, quite fun la.. haha.. So yeah.. Bye! =)
Love,
Jean Ann.
Sometimes I wish I could save you..
No comments:
Post a Comment