Life's good nowadays I guess. Some people are ignoring me. No idea why. Don't think I wanna find out. In case I make it worse. =P okay, enough about that. Today, I went out with Ashley, Christy and Jasmyne. We walked around aimlessly. So totally us. Wanted to catch a movie. But all the movies were like 1.30p.m and it was already 1.30p.m. So we din get to watch. Not enough time. Somemore they haven eat lunch. Drank rootbeer float at A&W's. Haha.. Then later, went shopping and played bowling. Ashley did the funniest thing! She dropped her bowling ball.. =P Goodness! I was watching the next lane guy's emotion when she dropped the ball. The guy practically ran away and made some funny noises. =P Haha.. We met Bianca there! =) Haha.. Okay. That's the happy thing. Now. For more serious things. =)
Since it's holidays. I have lots of time on my own. I've been doing alot of thinking. I know I haven't really study much. And yes, I'm totally going to do that. I know I haven't really appreciate things I have. I'm gonna learn to do that too. I haven't been studying my piano stuff. I'm gonna study that soon. But the thing I hate the most about myself.. I haven't really spend time with God. I'm gonna do that right now. He's always there for me. Yet, I never appreciate it. I never bother saying thank you eventough it may be little. He was the one who gave His only son for me. He suffered so much. Yet, I'm doing nth about it. I'm so useless, coming to think of it. So. I'm gonna serve the Lord. I will help out jaga-ing the kids. Hehe. This year. I've realize so much. I don't have much friends.. I'm not a nice person. I'm just.. well.. me. I will improve myself. Even if it means taking alot of time. Even if it means hardwork.
Cause I know my God, will always be there for me.
Thank you Lord, for everything.
I just need to spend one moment with you,
Somehow its a brand new world I'm passing through.~
Love,
Jean Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment