I read Esther's blog just now and realize that I should thank some ppl too! =) Haha.. Well, I don't want to list out who are they. Cause I'm afraid I would forget to list some. So. THANK YOU EVERYONE! =) But most of all I have to thank God. He gives me strength when I am weak, He protects me, He is always there when I need him, He helps me through it all! =) Thank you Lord. This year is coming to an end. I've realize, time passes really really fast when you're having fun. I want to Thank everyone that I know, because, each one of you mean alot to me. The fun times we had, the things we talk about. All the memories. Thank you. Everytime, it comes to the end of the year, we would rmbr all the things we did this year. =) Each year is getting better and better. Don't you agree?=) I love all of you! =) Thank you for everything. I also have to say sorry. If I ever did anything wrong, forgive me. Somehow, I wish time wouldnt pass so fast. I want to enjoy every single moment of my life. I'm afraid. Of how the future would be. But my dad once said, " Don't worry about the future, Cause God is already there waiting for you." Haha. =) I'm so crazy! Lol. I have no idea why too. I just feel like spending my day doing crazy stuff. Like now! Cause, I want to make 2008 the best year ever! =) Haha. OH! Before I forget. I'm sorry for the times I've been shy. Thats me! =) Haha. So forgive me. I'll be more outspoken and talk alot more k? That's a promise. I better end my post here. Before I go blabbering any further. OH yeah! Lol. I WANT TO SING! Grace! It's a promise k? =) Haha. Okay. Enjoy your New Year. Dont forget this year! =)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I LOVE YOU!
LOVE,
Jean Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment