I finished typing my post. But accidently deleted it. So here I am. Rewritting it. So yeah. Firstly, Grace, Esther, Emily, Carine, Sarah And I, went to Parade after church. We went to McD's to Eat. Then this lady took the balloons out. So I told Grace that I wanted one. And she got the last one for me. =) Then we continue walking. Suddenly. I stopped. I also didn't know why. I look to the left. Then, I saw this little girl. She was staring at my balloon. So I gave it to her. Her mum said " thanks". Haha.. Then Grace asked why! Sorry le! The girl had Big huge shiny eyes, wonderful smile, curly hair! Super cute! =) haha.. Then we continue walking. Then we noticed a guy that kept following us. We saw him at Kenny Rogers. When we were using the glass as mirrors to compare height. Then he was inside staring. Then we met him at McD's staring at us. Later, HE FOLLOWED US. Haha.. So we continued walking around. Then we went to the must stop place. TOY'S R US! Then, we played with the toys la.. Hang around there. Then we saw the toy machine thing. Then we wanted to get the keychain. I tried 3 times. Then I got it. Lol. Sad right. Then lot's of funny things happen after that la. Carine was In LOVE with the Manhattan Fish Market Promoting Dude. Wow. Long name. Haha.. He looks like a Korean. Nice hair cut. Quite tall.. Well.. You get the point. Haha.. So we saw that guy entering the lift. Then Carine was like.. "COME!" WE go la! Haha.. Funny. =) It's totally fun hanging out with them wei. Haha.. So that was basically it la. Very enjoyable. Haha.. Thanks everyone! For making December 7th 2008 a very memorable day. I will remember this day! not forever though. Cause I know there will be lots more memorable days. =) PICTURES! =D
ESTHER ENG! =)
Even Emily Thea can't run away from my camera. =)
Grace listening to important announcement by Esther. =P
1 comment:
the toys u bought is so cute!!
esp the mushroom..awww:)
good buy!
Post a Comment