Friday, December 19, 2008

Day Out

Hello! Today woke up around 7.30 went to our primary school reunion organize by Ryan! =) Although only a few turned up, its okay la. =) All the hardwork Ryan put in.. That's actually the reason why Christy and I went. =) And! Andy is still as Short as before. HAHA. XD Then, Jasmyne and Ashley joined us. Went mamak to eat. After that, lepak at Petronas. Then we met up with the Kakak there. She can remember us. =) Very nice lady. Haha. We went my house lepak a while, then they had to go home di. Came home awhile, went to Puchong. My brother had some interview there. So my mum and I lepak la. =) His interview ended earlier then expected. So we went to Tesco. Go shop.. Then we had to cross a bridge. There was this man just laying on the bridge. Creepy. He was either sick, drunken, or just lazy. Then we walk down the stairs of the bridge. We saw vomit there. LOL. So much information eh? I think it belonged to him. LOL. XD Okayokay.. Pictures. (btw, if you are wondering, no, I didn't take the picture of the vomit)


haha.. Din take much pictures today. See! I combined it all. I wonder is it better posting pictures like this. Maybe once in a while when I'm lazy la. Okay? =P Christmas coming soon. Can't wait. Haha.. Bye! Enjoy your day.

No comments: