Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS!

Firstly, Merry Christmas too all of you!! =) *hugs*.hehe. Yesterday, church got celebration. My house CG needed to prepare vegetables. So we woke up early to buy the vegetables from Carrefour. Then we wash them, peel, cut, cook. Lol. Then I went church early. Then serve food. I disturbed Julian korkor and keep asking him to eat vegetables. LOL. =P sorry! but it was just so fun! =P Haha.. Then today spend my Christmas very normally. Haha. Went to Chinese Church with my parents and brother. And I saw ANGEL. =) She's such a sweet, cute, funny girl! =) hehe.. Love her lots. =P then we started singing together. haha.. And we laugh so loud. Haha. So that's practically my Christmas. As we receive gifts and other things on Christmas, Let us not forget about the true meaning of Christmas. For unto us, a Saviour was born.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Love,
Jean Ann

No comments: