Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello! I'm so in the mood to blog.. Just got f.f.k-ed just now.. Again. Lol.. For those who don't know what f.f.k is.. It's Cantonese for being ditched. I guess.. Lol. Okay.. Anyways.. I had dinner on Sunday with my parents and my big brother Joe. =P So my brother drove us to eat bak kut teh at SS 15. Then my brother's car right.. He on music ma.. Some Christian songs.. =) And I felt amazing at that moment.. Listening to wonderful music and seeing the most breath- taking sunset ever. Then, I realize. How good my God is. He provided everything for me. He created everything. And everything he created is just so amazing. Just that.. We never take time to realize and never bother saying, thank you. Everyday, every moment, every single second. He is right there beside you. Taking care of you, protecting you. Even if there was one single second you ever doubt that the Lord would ever care about some little matter. He is there. Whenever I feel lost, hurt, somehow, I can feel His presence. And when I feel lonely, I'll go to Him. =) Now, I'll learn to appreciate every single thing He has done and going to do for me. Even sometimes, I'm afraid, what the future would be like. I know that He is already there, waiting for me. Preparing for me. =) So, I shall not worry about tmrw, for I know. My God is already there. I will also not worry about getting hurt, falling down, cause, He will be there with me through it all. Hehe..
See how a beautiful sunset can make me think so much? Isn't it amazing? Well, I din get a picture of it. Maybe a little bit la. I'm Jean Ann ma! Surely one small little thing can make me think so much wan. Hehe.. Only Emily knows what I'm talking about! =P.. Picture time!
The breath-taking sunset


The sun on another day.

My christmas tree ornament.
My christmas tree ornaments.

My christmas tree!


Lots and lots of Love,
Jean Ann.. =)

No comments: