Sunday, December 21, 2008

How I spend my day

Hello! Today I went to church. Grace went too! =) Then after church we stayed back to help prepare for Christmas eve. I followed the Koinonians ( cell group). lol. To the visitations. Had lots of fun. Haha. Then came home. Slept awhile. Bath. Ate. Then went to Roy and Kristy's house. Their house was so Christmassy. Haha.. Really cozy. Very nice. I'm currently in love with the song You Can by David Archuleta. Really nice. I'm soooo wishing it would snow. Haha.. Wouldn't it be nice, on Christmas Day. Sit at home at night. Staring at the Christmas Tree, Snowing outside, sitting with the one you love the most. But currently, my that dream would have to wait. Haha.. Wait till Malaysia snows. Wait till I find the "other half" of mine. Lol. For now, I'll be staring at the Christmas Tree, with songs playing from my phone, cuddling my fat fat stuffed teddy bear toy. Haha. =) Pictures ppl! =P Candle

Tree
Candles and Hot chocolate.
Candles

lol. That's it for now I guess. Bye!

Love,
Jean Ann

No comments: