Sunday, April 5, 2009

When things don't turn out right..

Hello! =) Back from Johor. Great trip. Here are a few words that can describe my trip.

- Tiring
- Depressing
- Fun
- In trouble
- Depressed again

Lets start off with-

Tiring
Sitting in the car for 3 hours +. Actually sleeping. But the car was vibrating like mad. Lol.

Depressing
I cried when I visited my Grandma's grave. Happens every year. Shows how much I missed her. She's been gone for 9 years now. Yeah.. And! I lost my handphone pouch. -.-

Fun
Played worms with my cousin. I keep restarting the level cause he commit suicide! Lol. Its fun to him. Lol. Slept around 3 yesterday. My cousin can sing. Jay Chou's number 1 fan. Lol.

In trouble
Haven started doing my karangan yet. Need to hand it in tomorrow.

Depressed again
I want to go Archuleta's concert too! =( Esther la. Lol. Make me feel like going too.

Lol. I guess thats it.. Take care.

Love,
Jean Ann
Let it go.

No comments: