Lol. Hello. What a cool title. I know! =) haha.Well. Its because of this black slime, we had super lots of laughter in class. The guys started throwing it around here and there. It flew out the window, got stuck on the ceiling and wall. Lol. They even threw it to the fan. Then it started hitting people. Ee Lyn was the first target. Lol. This happened the day before yesterday and yesterday. Haha. Ppl la. So lifeless. =P Haha. anyways. Today we only studied geo? The whole day. FOr 35 minutes of Geo only. Haha. Had lots of fun again. But too much free time makes you sleepy and bored. Haha. That happened today. After the discussion of who is going to win with Ameera, Jas, Syaniz and Charina. It came to a conclusion that DANNY GOKEY IS GOING TO WIN. =P Lol. Yeah, it isn't a conclusion la. It's just what me and Charina want. Haha. Adam is good enough!! =) So yeahh.. LET DANNY WIN. =) Haha. Or Kris Allen also can. Lol. AI fever. =P Haha. Finally finish Geo folio. Better not bring it to school, or else it will be stolen like Jason's. People nowadays got nothing else to steal, evem paper also want to steal. Just do the folio yourself la. Lol. Very hard meh? Yes, I know you are tired, alot of tuition and stuff. HEY! Not only you have tuition alright. Other also got. So just do it alright? Don't be such a lazy person. Just do it. Is it that hard sitting in front of the computer for 2 hours doing your project? If you can sit for 5 hours chatting on msn why can't just spend 2 hours there? =.= Sorry, Jean Ann is just damned pissed. =.= Lol. Okay. Skip the anger. In conclusion, do your project yourself, afterall everything is already given by the teacher. Copy only la. =.= Haihz. Yeah. Exams are coming! So not in the mood. Haha. Anyways. Life nowadays is so interesting. I mean Really. Haha. Dunno why too. Although all I do is go to school, sleep, eat, bath, and do those normal stuff. I have a reason to live everyday. SO yeah... =) Haha. Okay okay. I better stop talking. =D So enjoy your day people. Don't miss me so much. =P
Love,
Jean Ann
I love you.
Love,Jean Ann
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment