Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm still standing.

Hello! =) I'm glad this week is coming to an end. After the tons of homework given, the tons of explanation that the teachers gave, tons and tons of laughter and joy. This week is finally coming to an end! I know. I'm over exaggerating but hey! It's tiring alright. Haha. But I had lots of fun. We played the hand game thingy. The one where you write stuff and count and cross out. Lol. I know you don't know what I'm talking about but here's what the game said I "will have". Lol. After all, it's just a game.
- B.M.W
- I'll be single
- living in a Bungalow
- having 50 children.
- and they will be normal coloured. =.=

LOL. Funny. I will agree with the B.M.W and the Bungalow. =D Haha. Nth much going on with my life now. Just that I still have a little bit more of my geo project to finish. I haven't even started on my Sejarah yet! Haha. Need to bug my teacher to know more about it. To those going to the prefect camp tmrw, enjoy alright! =) Haha. *smiles evilly* Haha. Okie, short update. =) Take care you ppl.


Love,
Jean Ann
Stay strong.

No comments: