Lol. =) Cool title, I know. I'm frustrated now. Lol. But yeah, still laughing. Weird me. Anyways, have to do 2 projects for now. Geography and History Geo, we nicely type in our computer, teacher said the "people" ask her change the topic to Thailand. Don't ask me. I hate it too. History, I just found out. You actually HAVE to visit the place that you're doing on. Crappy.. Imagine the amount of paper used to actually used to do this. Geo, we have to skip 2 lines after one sentence for the hasil dapatan. That is what she told me la. Waste of paper. Imagine la. One person, use an average of maybe 40 papers for one project. One class got 40 people. One class use around 1600 paper. One form got 7 classes. One form uses around 11,200 paper. Form one and form 2 also need to do project. So, 3 forms multiply 11,200 equals, 33,600 paper used. This is only for one subject. =.= and only for one school. Haihz. Can't there be a better way to the projects? =.= Anyways, besides that, my day was great. Have to meet Pn. Puteri tmrw. All the prefects. Probably about not going to camp. I have to say, if its a compulsary and if you say if you can't go must write letter. Then whats the point of writting my letter if you are just gonna force me to go? If I seriously can't go, then too bad for you la. Even if you force me, I still won't pay you the 130 ringgit la. You can't just steal my money right? I still don't get the point of writting my letter. I gave them, they gave me back, ask me to give to the teacher. I give already this teacher ask me give another teacher. EH! Just take the freaking letter la. In the end that teacher took it. It's not that hard. I give my letter, you take it, you read it, then stop bugging me!
This people, bug me for letter. Bug already, then pass me here and there. Next thing tmrw, they are gonna bug me to go to the freaking camp. If its relaxing I don't mind. But, camp is torturing. Why do I want to go to a camp that tortures me? =.= I find no point in that. If I go to a camp, I want it to be relaxing. This people. Its simple stuff! Its not maths. Lol. Okay. I better stop talking. If not.... Lol. Bye. Take care.

Love,
Jean Ann
Save the trees!!! =)
This people, bug me for letter. Bug already, then pass me here and there. Next thing tmrw, they are gonna bug me to go to the freaking camp. If its relaxing I don't mind. But, camp is torturing. Why do I want to go to a camp that tortures me? =.= I find no point in that. If I go to a camp, I want it to be relaxing. This people. Its simple stuff! Its not maths. Lol. Okay. I better stop talking. If not.... Lol. Bye. Take care.

Love,
Jean Ann
Save the trees!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment