Hello! =) I was pretty depressed yesterday and today too. Well, its because, this careless girl (me) lost her purse. Yeah yeah. With all her stuff in it. Lol. So let me tell you how today started off. Well, I woke up and when I was walking down the stairs I thought I saw a lizard. Yes. I don't like it. Lol. Then after walking downstairs. Suddenly, there was a loud *piakkk* Haha. It was a huge, fat, disgusting looking lizard. *phew* Thank God it didn't fall on me. =) Or else I would be in shock and wouldnt go to school. Lol. Then when I was walking to school. I almost got attacked by a crow. This crow.. I have no idea whats wrong with it la. It was flying so low.. It almost hit my head. Lol. Then I went to school. Tried looking for my purse. While I was entering the staff room, suddenly, a teacher open the door and I was just centimeters away from getting hit by the door. Lol. Yeah. But after all that, I finally found my purse. =) I was so happy that I stared at it the whole time in class, till Jasmyne stole it. Lol. =) Sorryy laa! I was super happy alright. =) Haha. So yeah.. That was my day. Pretty amazing ain't it? =D
Love,
Jean Ann
Thanking Him for everything. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment